Contact us to learn more about our programs
Would you like to join us?
If you want to pursue a career in management, you need to know the steps to take. Why do a bachelor’s degree in management? A bachelor’s degree in management helps you understand business concepts and prepare you to work in this field. It is also one of the most popular choices for students who want more than just a high school diploma and to pursue a career in management.
What are the reasons why students choose to do a Bachelor’s degree in management?
The Bachelor in Management is a three-year program, based on a modular structure. It is delivered by ESCE.
There are many reasons why students choose to pursue a bachelor’s degree in management. They include:
- have a diploma that opens directly onto the job market;
- Be able to work in a variety of functions and areas;
- have a good knowledge of business management, financial management and marketing management.
Indeed, The advantages of a bachelor’s degree in management are numerous. This is a good career option for those who want to enter the field of management and have a degree.
A bachelor’s degree will help you get better job opportunities and a higher salary. To be a manager, it is not enough to have technical skills, you must also have leadership skills, decision-making abilities and enjoy working under pressure.
why do a Bachelor’s degree in management at ESCE ?
ESCE is a leading business school with a solid international reputation. In addition to its position as one of the most prestigious business schools in Europe, ESCE is accessible to all foreign candidates.
For the Bachelor’s degree in management, ESCE offers six specializations, one of which is a sandwich course:
- organizational management
- international business
- corporate finance
- marketing management
- organizational management
- marketing and business development (work-study program)
why choose to do an apprenticeship during your Bachelor in Management at ESCE ?
You may be wondering why your choice of university or college is so important? The answer is simple: apprenticeship will allow you to gain experience and develop your abilities. In addition, it is a great way to meet professionals in the field, learn new skills and gain experience and confidence. It also gives you a taste of your future job and allows you to better project yourself in your professional future.
There are many advantages to doing an apprenticeship during your bachelor’s degree in management:
- gain self-confidence by acquiring new skills and developing those that have been honed over time through work experience. It can also help you better understand how businesses work;
- Learn how to manage your time effectively, as most employers require employees to be efficient and organized during their work hours. It is therefore essential to have good organizational skills.
- be paid, which can be used to finance your studies.
why continue your studies after a Bachelor in Management ?
The Bachelor of Management program at ESCE is a unique opportunity for students who wish to pursue a career in this or any other related field.
The Bachelor of Management program will sharpen your knowledge of business, finance, marketing and accounting, while providing you with practical experience. This degree also provides you with an excellent opportunity to advance your career and network with other professionals in the industry by attending workshops. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us.Updated 24 April 2023