ESCE is one of the “Grandes Écoles” of Business in France !
Numerous accreditations and labels attest to the academic and professional qualities of our training. ESCE IS EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) ACCREDITED :
- ESCE has obtained re-accreditation for 5 years in 2021 (the longest duration)
ESCE HAS OBTAINED LABELS OF EXCELLENCE :
- BSIS ( Business School Impact System),
- Welcome to France issued by Campus France, recognizing the quality of reception of foreign students in France.
ESCE IS A MEMBER OF :
- The Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- The UGEI (Union des Grandes Écoles Indépendantes)
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
INTERNATIONAL BACHELOR PROGRAM
3 of our Bachelor specializations are certified by France Compétences. This certification provides access to quality training enabling the acquisition of professional skills.
- Professional certification “Manager in financial management and management control” level 6 (EU), codes (NSF) 313 and 314, delivered by MBA INSTITUTE, registered under number 35534 RNCP (National Directory of Professional Certifications) by Décision de France Compétences from 04/19/2021. Anglais Discover the training linked to this certification :
- Certification professionnelle « Responsable marketing et commercial spécialisé en acquisition numérique » de niveau 6 (EU), enregistrée sous le numéro 35209 RNCP (Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles) par Décision de France Compétences. Découvrez la formation liée à cette certification :
- Professional certification “Professional License – International Trade Professions” level 6 (EU), registered under number 30146 RNCP (National Directory of Professional Certifications) by Décision de France Compétences. Discover the training linked to this certification :
HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM
The Grande École program has been delivering the Master’s Degree continuously since 2009, the highest level of distinction awarded by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research and Innovation, the Master’s Degree is the guarantee of a very high level of academic and professional skills.
Diploma from the Grande École Program is a diploma referred to as Bac + 5, level 7 (EU), conferring the degree of master, issued by ESCE, authorization to issue a visa by decree of 21-7-2022 published in BO n°31 of August 25, 2022, diploma registered in law with the RNCP (National Directory of Professional Certifications) under number 36815.
The holder of the certification exercises management responsibilities in the context of the international development of companies or organizations within teams of various nationalities and sizes and in several languages. As a key player in the company, he ensures the company’s international growth and manages the company’s activities by integrating CSR and sustainable development issues. As a member of the management committee or general manager, he or she defines and implements the development strategy, manages a team of employees and leads international networks.
THE TARGETED JOBS
- Company general manager
- Business developer
- Financial director
- Supply Chain Director,
- Sales Manager
- Export Director
- Marketing director
- Business Leader
- Management control
- Financial analyst
- Sourcing purchaser
- CSR consultant
- Business Engineer
The prerequisites to enter the Grande Ecole program
- Holder of a level 5 certification in the field of business management and management
- Admitted to the AMBITIONS+ competition
Professional certification allows you to prepare the following skill blocks:
- Facilitate digital uses and change management.
- Bring your expertise to carry out diagnostics in an international context.
- Communicate and convince to deliver exceptional results.uniquer et convaincre pour délivrer des résultats exceptionnels.
- Lead complex transformation projects in an intra/entrepreneurial context.
- Develop a strategic vision in an international context.
- Manage company performance & carry out reporting in international business.
- Implement analytical methods and tools to measure and control activity.
- Implement policies taking into account the dimensions of CSR, sustainable development, and a quality approach.
- Establish governance and manage teams, relying on diversity as a managerial approach.
- Develop your leadership to support the development of teams while respecting the ethics of diversity and inclusion.
Find all the skills targeted on the directory sheet :
The certification is issued by capitalization of the totality of the blocks of competences. Each competency of a block must be validated to validate the block of competencies. Partial validation of a block is not possible.
ESCE delivers 4 MSc degrees, a degree at Bac + 5 level, accredited by the CGE
- MSc International Business Development, referenced under number 1319 at the CGE
- MSc International Corporate Finance, referenced under number 1320 at the CGE
- MSc International Supply Chain Management & Purchasing, referenced under number 1322 at the CGE
- MSc International Marketing, referenced under number 1321 at the CGE
- MSc Business Transformation and Consulting, referenced under number 1355 at the CGE
Ce diplôme est accessible par la voie de la Validation des Acquis de l’Expérience.
Validation of your acquired knowledge: recognition for your career
Recognized by the French Labor Code, this system allows for the recognition of one’s experience, whether professional, volunteer or union, through the validation of a professional certification registered with the RNCP, according to procedures other than those of an end-of-training exam.
Who is she talking to ?
The validation of acquired experience is open to all persons, whether salaried (on fixed-term or permanent contracts, temporary workers, etc.) or non-salaried, job seekers, volunteers, and public officials, regardless of the diplomas/titles/certifications previously obtained or their level of qualification.
There is only one condition: to justify a professional experience (salaried or not, voluntary…) of 1 year in continuous or discontinuous, in connection with the contents of the aimed RNCP title.
Who finances it ?
The VAE system is considered as a training action within the framework of professional training. As such, the costs related to the VAE (study of admissibility, support, validation session) can be paid for by your CPF, by your employer (through the OPCO), or by public financiers (Pôle Emploi, Regional Council…).
progress of the VAE device?
The VAE procedure and support is carried out via our partner IFG (OMNES EDUCATION Group).
Phase 1: Information, guidance, advice
Contact by e-mail or telephone with the VAE advisor in order to discuss the project of validation of acquired knowledge, to orientate oneself on the possibilities of titles to be validated, to inform oneself on the VAE procedure and on the possibilities of financing.
Phase 2: Study of admissibility
After confirming the choice, the VAE advisor sends the admissibility file. The study of admissibility allows us to determine if -a priori- the competences acquired by the candidate during his experiences could correspond to the competences attested by the targeted RNCP title. This file must be returned completed and accompanied by the necessary supporting documents. It is studied by the VAE referent and the person in charge of teaching the title in question. The admissibility is notified within 2 months following the reception of the complete admissibility file.
Phase 3: Support in writing booklet 2
In case of positive admissibility, the writing of the Booklet 2 can begin. It describes and analyzes the skills and knowledge acquired in the candidate’s professional and/or personal career, in relation to the skills repository of the qualification concerned. It will also be necessary to provide evidence of these achievements. An accompaniment can be proposed. It consists of individual and/or group meetings, intended to better understand the skills reference framework, to make a reflexive return on the professional and/or personal course in connection with this reference framework in order to bring the most relevant elements to this booklet.
Phase 4: Jury trial
At the end of the writing and submission of booklet 2, a VAE jury is organized. Its composition, consistent with that indicated on the RNCP sheet for the title concerned, includes professionals. The oral jury is an extension of the written file, it aims to exchange and argue about the candidate’s experiences and to evaluate skills in relation to the target framework.
After deliberation of the jury, several cases are possible:
– Validation of all the skills required to obtain the title: obtaining a parchment certifying the obtaining of the title,
– Partial validation of the certification, i.e. obtaining certain blocks of skills that make up the title: delivery of a certificate of the components acquired. The jury proposes means and/or modalities to obtain all the missing components of the certification. – Non-validation, the jury informs the candidate in writing and explains the reasons for this decision.
YOUR CONTACTS :
For more information and to know our VAE rates, please contact our expert consultants:
– Île-de-France, Centre, North & North-East regions: 01 40 59 30 46
– South-West, South-East & Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes regions: 04 79 25 38 31
Qu’est-ce qu’une certification professionnelle ?
“A professional certification registered with the RNCP allows for a validation of the skills and knowledge acquired necessary for the exercise of professional activities.” (Law of September 5, 2018 for the freedom to choose one’s professional future).
A professional title guarantees certification of skills and abilities to exercise a profession or an activity linked to a professional field. It is issued on behalf of the State through the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Integration.
More information : https://www.francecompetences.fr/
Qu’est-ce qu’un diplôme visé et/ou gradé ?
Authorization to issue a certified diploma or a certified diploma conferring a master’s degree is granted by the ministry responsible for higher education to establishments recognized by the State, following an evaluation procedure for the training concerned. conducted, for business and management schools, by the Commission for the Evaluation of Management Training and Diplomas (CEFDG). This authorization is granted in return for increased and continuous educational control of the training, and thus certifies that the State is committed to its quality. More information : https://www.cefdg.fr/
Les Labels de la Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE)
Anglais The MSc – Master of science label from the Conference of Grandes Écoles is awarded to training delivering an establishment diploma at Bac+5 level. The training is delivered at least 50% in a foreign language and provides high-level specialized professional education.