The MSC are accessible to French and foreign students after a 3rd year of license and/or a 1st year of third cycle (bac+3 and/or bac+4).
Training given in English
Msc iN International business development
The world is changing considerably due to endogenous and exogenous shocks with strong effects on enterprises and their management. It always does. Nothing stands still.
At the ESCE, we recognize we live in challenging times, facing pressures of rapid technological innovations, increasing globalization as well as regionalization, dwindling natural resources, and the need to generate economic growth, which delivers greater well-being for society. This likely reshaping of the international expansion of enterprises is driven by both managerial and political factors. To deal with those changes, managers have to be flexible and adaptive, they need to broaden their horizons and develop new skills with the aim to anticipate and better meet the challenges of this rapidly changing business environment.
At the ESCE, we tackle the challenges international business faces through analytical, sharp analysis and thought-leadership. It is part of the ESCE DNA.
The goal of the MSc is to respond to the expectations of enterprises by allowing the acquisition of solid knowledge and skills required to occupy decision-making roles and to succeed as an international manager.
What are the key points of the MSc IN International Business Development?
REGULAR MEETINGS AND WORKSHOPS WITH PRACTITIONERS, MANAGERS AND CONSULTANTS
CHALLENGE: “LES JEUNES TALENTS DE L’EXPORT”
The convention ESCE – La fabrique de l’exportation
A 6-MONTH INTERNSHIP IN FRANCE OR ABROAD.
What are the courses of the MSc IN international business development?
- International Market Selection & the export challenge
- Export Modes
- International contract law & Geopolitics
- Cross-border logistics and sustainability
- International digital Sales and Marketing
- Interorganizational Management
- International value chain management in MNCs
- Financial Management & Budgeting
- Intercultural management
- International negotiation in business
- E-commerce for export
MSc in 2 years
Programme MSc en 2 ans, après une 3ème année de licence (Bac+3) ou équivalent (180 ECTS)
MSc Fast TRACK
Programme MSc Fast Track, après une 1ère année d’études supérieures (Bac+4) ou équivalent (240 ECTS)
What are the TARGETED skills of the MSc IN international business development ?
At the end of the studies the student will be able to:
- Critical awareness of discipline-based concepts and approaches to understand the complexity of managing an organization in the global business arena
- Understanding of how acquired theoretical knowledge can be applied in practical international business situations
- Be able to set up and develop an export department, and deal with distributors and the main internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to acquire and analyze data and information, to evaluate their relevance and validity, and to synthesize a range of information sources needed to develop a sophisticated understanding of a rapidly changing international business context
- Skills in interdisciplinary analysis, drawing upon different empirical sources, analytical perspectives and sub-disciplines within management studies
- Ability to lead international projects, collaborate and negotiate in an intercultural environment
- Be able to communicate effectively and convincingly, working in teams, managing time and planning work assignments.
What are the career opportunities of the msc IN international business development ?
Students graduating from this Master of Science typically pursue careers with an international outlook in any industry at:
- Large Multinational corporations, in a variety of departments and in different roles that require knowledge about cross-border management and international functional strategies such as global sourcing, international marketing, strategy and finance
- Small and Medium enterprises (SMEs), to help the SME to penetrate foreign markets and implement international strategy
- Start-ups, to help them to be scalable and international from their inception
- Consulting enterprises, in particular for tasks involved in cross-border consulting projects
- Research centers and educational institutions, making significant contribution due to the systematic and interfunctional knowledge of how firms operate
- Governmental agencies, like Business France
What are the admission criteria for the msc IN International business development?
A word from the MSc Admissions Department
STEP 1 : Make an appointment with the Admissions Department once the file is complete
STEP 2 : Individual motivation interview in person or by distance learning with the Program’s Pedagogical Manager
*For French (or international) students living in France
ESCE’s MSc programs are accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles