The MSC are accessible to French and foreign students after a 3rd year of license and/or a 1st year of third cycle (bac+3 and/or bac+4).
Training given in English
ESCE Msc IN International marketing: Equipping Future Global Marketers!
In today’s ever-evolving global economy, the need for skilled professionals in international marketing is crucial as companies strive to expand their reach and capture new markets.
The ESCE MSc in International Marketing is designed to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in this exciting and dynamic field. With a curriculum that seamlessly blends theory and practice, our program provides a comprehensive education for those looking to pursue a career in international marketing. The curriculum focuses on the latest technological advancements in digital marketing and phygital commerce, equipping you with the skills to adapt to the changing needs of the global marketplace.
If you’re interested in becoming a successful international marketing professional, the ESCE MSc in International Marketing is the ideal choice for you!
What are the key points of the MSc IN International marketing?
The MSc in International Marketing program offers a variety of unique opportunities that set it apart from other programs. All of these programs enable students to gain practical experience and receive feedback from industry professionals, enhancing their marketing skills for their future careers.
Marketing Innovation Awards
Young Export Talents
A 6-MONTH INTERNSHIP IN FRANCE OR ABROAD
What are the courses of the MSc IN International marketing ?
- CRM (customer relationship management)
- Integrated marketing communication
- Strategic brand management in the age of sustainability
- Digital marketing
- Digital Content Creation
- Innovation 5.0
- Marketing Capstone for Sustainable Business
- Marketing for a Sustainable 21st Century
- Growth Hacking for marketers
- New Technologies
- Social Media Algorithms
MSc in 2 years
Programme MSc en 2 ans, après une 3ème année de licence (Bac+3) ou équivalent (180 ECTS)
MSc Fast TRACK
Programme MSc Fast Track, après une 1ère année d’études supérieures (Bac+4) ou équivalent (240 ECTS)
What are the TARGETED skillS OF the MSC IN International marketing ?
At the end of the studies the student will be able to:
- Gain a deep understanding and command of the complex specialised area of international marketing
- Master new forms of marketing linked to digital technologies in a dynamic international business environment
- Learn the fundamentals of Customer eXperience (CX) to design, build and implement high-quality strategies to create unbreakable bonds with global customers
- Specialise in smart retailing and omnichannel distribution in a globalising world
- Provide readily implementable business decisions to hands-on issues and real-life business cases
- Develop skills for change, decision-making, adaptation and sustainability in a dynamic international business environment
What are the career opportunities of the msc IN International marketing?
Overall, the ESCE MSc in International Marketing program equips graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge to work in a variety of organizations operating in a global business environment and seeking expertise in international marketing.
Graduates of the ESCE MSc in International Marketing can expect to work in a wide range of sectors and types of companies !
- International corporations in industries such as consumer goods, luxury goods, retail, hospitality, and tourism
- E-commerce and digital marketing companies
- Export/import firms
- International consulting firms
- Government and non-governmental organizations involved in international trade and development
- Product manager
- Brand manager
- Digital marketing manager
What are the admission criteria for the msc IN International marketing ?
A word from the MSc Admissions Department
STEP 1 : Make an appointment with the Admissions Department once the file is complete
STEP 2 : Individual motivation interview in person or by distance learning with the Program’s Pedagogical Manager
*For French (or international) students living in France
ESCE’s MSc programs are accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles