A PERSONALIZED AND PROFESSIONAL COURSE
The practical, professionally-oriented teaching combines group projects and case studies to ensure maximum employability. The program also includes 12 months of internships during the curriculum and the possibility of a3rd year apprenticeship. The ESCE International Bachelor is a real springboard towards the job market or further studies in the Master’s program.
ESCE’s International Bachelor enables students to personalize their studies:
- From year1, you can choose between Sport Management and Events, Circular Economy and Sustainable Development, and International Relations and Geopolitics.
- In the 3rd year, the choice of a professional specialization among 7 specializations.
Applications from French students or international students living in France
International student applications residing outside France
a 3-year professionalizing program
1st year :
Master the main management concepts and tools
2nd year :
Master the concepts of multiculturalism and international relations
3rd year :
Become operational in your field of specialization
What subjects are taught at the international bachelor program?
– Business law
– Corporate functions and their evolution
– Management control and performance management
– Approaches to major international markets
– Introduction to human resources management
– Sensory marketing
– International trade practices and techniques
– Sales techniques
– Intercultural negotiation
– Public speaking
– Visual communication
Parcours de personnalisation
1 course to choose from for the1st year :
– Sports business
– Circular economy and sustainable development
– International relations and geopolitics
– LV1 and LV2 compulsory
– Optional LV3 online
– At the end of1st year – compulsory minimum duration of 2 months
LONDON, BARCELONA, MUNICH AND SAN FRANCISCO
What international experience does the Bachelor Program provide ?
- A 100% English-language course available from the 1st year
- 1 or 2 semesters of international experience in the 2nd year on our international campuses.
- 2 months of optional training in San Francisco for the classic course in 3rd year.
MONTESSORI PEDAGOGY AT THE HEART OF TEACHING
A partnership agreement was signed on September 10, 2018 between ESCE and the training organization “Learn Montessori”. The primary objective of Montessori pedagogy is to develop motivation, curiosity, creativity, mastery of self, self-confidence and autonomy.
Students are assessed by continuous assessment and mid-term exams, individually or in groups, through case studies, business games, oral presentations, etc.
Admissions Manager International Bachelor Program
For international applications*, please contact
*Warning! The international admission procedure only applies to you if you are not a French national and live outside France.
the strong points
a 3-year degree course
which awards a BACHELOR’S DIPLOMA AND AN RNCP level 6 diploma (Bac+3) FOR FINANCIAL SPECIALIZATION AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND DIGITAL MARKETING
A personalized course
with a choice of 6 specializations in3rd year, including 1 on sandwich course
A springboard to the job market
or further studies at Master’s level
L’ESCE International Business School (programme Bachelor) est certifiée Qualiopi
ESCE International Business School is Qualiopi certified for: apprenticeship training (Bachelor’s program). Following an audit based on 7 criteria and 32 indicators, the Qualiopi approach certifies the establishment’s processes on the basis of 32 key indicators that punctuate its training courses, from admission to learner employability..
The main commitments associated with this certification are professionalism in the services provided, support for people with disabilities, selection of trainers for their expertise in the field, personalized follow-up towards employment and, finally, the collection and consideration of feedback.
ESCE’s decision to undergo Qualiopi certification demonstrates its desire to continually improve its services in order to guarantee its students optimum quality at all stages of its training.
“In accordance with article L6111-8 of the French Labor Code, the indicators below are available for free access:
- Graduation rate
- Continuation of studies
- Interruption rate during training
- Professional integration rate
- The added value of the plant
- Apprenticeship contract termination rate “
Le Programme International Bachelor, un gage de qualité
Pour répondre à vos questions
Admissions en BachelorRead more
International Bachelor : les 7 SpécialisationsRead more
Nos ÉvénementsRead more
Nous ContacterRead more
Tout savoir sur le bachelor commerce international : guide, tarif, programmeRead more
Trouver un stage en commerce international : annonces, conseilsRead more
Trouver une alternance en commerce international : annonces, conseilsRead more
Quels sont les débouchés du commerce international ?Read more