INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT specialization – Grande école program
It is important to know that the Business Developer is at the same time a coach, a consultant, a project manager and a salesperson. With this specialization, students will have the opportunity to support the development of turnover and profitability of a company.
- Rhythm: Classical (4th/5th year) or apprenticeship (5th year) ( exemption from school fees for apprenticeship)
- CAMPUS : Paris ou Lyon
- LANGUAGE OF TEACHING : English
- DIPLOMA : Grade de Master
Programme overview: MASTER INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
This specialisation is based around 6 main objectives:
- Have a strategic vision of export development: analyse the market, identify the risks, define the methods to adopt.
- Protecting the company in all its aspects : legal, logistical and contractual.
- Ensuring economic equilibrium by financing, insuring and monitoring budgets and forecasts.
- Establish marketing and business development plans and manage a sales network
- Develop an export department, organize relations and information systems between companies and within multinational organizations
- Managing projects, collaborating and negotiating in an intercultural environment
Master’s in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: the benefits of specialisation
- Global and international market analysis.
- Business development strategy
- Int. Sales and digital marketing
- Strategic supply chain
- Logistics design, geopolitics and sustainability
- Advanced data management and analysis for international development and the supply chain.
- Inter-organizational Management & International Contract Law
- Strategic value chains, resilience and sustainable practices: outsourcing, offshoring and relocation.
- Financial Management, Audit & Control
- Intercultural management and international negotiation
- Taking strategic international decisions
- Analysing and selecting a foreign market
- Identifying and quantifying international risks
- Selecting the best method of entry and developing a marketing strategy
- Create and develop a commercial subsidiary abroad
- Managing a sustainable international value and supply chain
- Deal with distributors, agents, head office and key internal and external stakeholders.
- Guaranteeing the financial viability of the international strategy
- Controlling and auditing the international group
- Managing international projects, collaborating and negotiating in a cross-cultural environment
Opportunities And Missions in business
Manage all operations in a specific country or region.
- This includes supervising teams, strategic planning, managing resources and achieving the targets set for the area.
Manager des ventes internationales
Manage international sales activities.
- This includes defining sales strategies, developing relationships with international customers, supervising sales teams and achieving global sales targets.
Responsable Marketing International
Design and implement marketing strategies on a global scale
- This includes developing advertising campaigns, brand management, international market research and adapting marketing strategies to different cultures.
Managing the life cycle of a product or service.
- This includes development, launch, promotion, pricing and ongoing management to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction.
Marketeur digital international
Implementing digital marketing strategies on an international scale.
- This includes using digital channels such as social media, online advertising, SEO and other tools to reach international audiences.
Responsable du développement des affaires internationales
Identify and develop new international business opportunities
- This can include identifying partnerships, exploring new markets and building strategic relationships to help the company grow globally.
Conseiller en affaires internationales
Providing strategic advice to companies operating internationally.
- This can include advice on expansion strategy, international risk management and the optimisation of global operations.
Analyste de gestion
Analyse a company’s operations and processes to identify potential improvements.
- This often involves collecting and analysing data, recommending solutions and implementing organisational changes.
The possibility of a double degree
The Msc Digital & Sustainable Supply Chain focuses on the sustainability and digitisation of the supply chain, while the Master’s International Business Development concentrates on international business development.
This double degree offers a unique strategic vision, integrating the international, sustainable and digital dimensions of business.
The programme aims to develop professionals who can navigate effectively in the complex world of global business. Students acquire versatile skills that are highly sought after on the job market.
In conclusion, this double degree opens the way to promising careers in sustainable international trade.
Cette spécialisation est composée d’une dizaine de matières, avec comme toujours à l’ESCE, des professeurs qui, travaillant dans des grandes entreprises ou des PME, nous partagent leurs expériences professionnelles.
Des débats, des interactions, de nombreux travaux de groupes composent la spécialisation.
Étudiant en 5ème année