integrate esce via international admissions
Please pay attention! The international admission procedure is only applicable if your nationality is other than French and you live outside France.
It is possible to integrate our programs:
- ESCE Grande Ecole program in 1 st , 3 rd or 4 th year.
- International Bachelor program in 1st , 2nd or 3rd year.
- MSc program
Students, via this procedure, follow the same curriculum as other students.
ESCE has been a member of Campus France since its creation.
The ESCE has obtained the “Welcome to France” label, which rewards the quality of the reception of international students.
Some tips for your application
- Apply as soon as possible
We advise you to apply as soon as possible to best prepare for your arrival in France, particularly in terms of the VISA procedure.
- Find out about the school and the programs, do not hesitate to contact our teams.
- Prepare your file in advance: Your application file will only be taken into account once all the elements requested have been validated and your application file is complete. We advise you to obtain all the necessary administrative documents as quickly as possible and to take your language tests beforehand.
- Be yourself during the video motivational interview and answer the questions sincerely.
The admissions procedure
Admissions take place throughout the academic year and are done in 3 stages:
– Online application file
– Remote motivation interview
– Admission result and registration
Documents needed to apply:
- Photocopy of passport
- up-to-date resume
- Cover letter
- Last diploma obtained or certificate of the current year
- Transcripts for the last three years
- A letter of recommendation from a professor and/or an employer who can attest to your academic and/or professional performance (optional)
- Proof of proficiency in English and/or French depending on the language of instruction of the chosen program (or interview with our admissions department) (optional)
J’ai constitué mon dossier d’admission internationale. A l’issue de l’étude de mon dossier, le service des admissions a fixé une date pour l’entretien. Tout s’est très bien passé, j’ai été accompagnée tout au long de ma démarche. En arrivant à l’ESCE, ce que j’ai beaucoup aimé c’est rencontrer des personnes venant de différents endroits dans le monde, pouvoir parler avec eux et partager les mêmes cours. C’est là qu’on voit la dimension multiculturelle de l’école.
Étudiante en 5ème
I’m from Taiwan, everything in school is amazing including the program of the classes which give me the wonderful school life. I’m glad in ESCE thanks to the education systems, and because it expands my social life with my friends. The school is also connecting with international schools and foreign students. It makes me feel ESCE is an opening school and always says “Welcome” to us.
Wan Lin CHANG
Alumni in Communication, Luxury & Prestige Marketing