100% in French
International Bachelor : Management des Organisations
The Organizational Management course has the advantage of being the most generalist of all the International Bachelor specializations.
It allows students to develop professional and cross-disciplinary skills in various fields such as entrepreneurship, international management, finance and digital marketing, while allowing third-year students to acquire strategic skills.
The various subjects are well balanced so that students can envisage continuing their studies in a specialized field as well as taking on managerial and operational functions in different structures.
he specialization in organizational management is also offered in the spring
specific skills developed
- Organize the commercial strategy on a geographical area
- Implement a marketing strategy in a competitive situation
- Define the economic model and business plan of a company
- Lead an innovation project for the deployment of a product or service
EXAMPLES OF courses
- Economics and Management within the Luxury sector
- Principal players of the Global Luxury sector
- Current sectoral trends: Retail, service and Customer experience
- Current sectoral trends: Digital (communication, e-commerce, technology)
- Project Manager
- Manager specialized in luxury
- Luxury product manager assistant
- Visual merchandiser
- Communication officer