Contact us to learn more about our programs
Would you like to join us ?
Do you want to work in the field of trade and at the international level? You have your baccalaureate or you have already done 1 or 2 years of higher education and are considering entering a school to do your Bachelor’s degree? If you are in one of these situations and do not know who can make a Bachelor, we give you some answers through our article.
To do a Bachelor’s degree:
- You must have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- You must meet the admission requirements of the school you wish to attend.
- It is usually possible to access a level from which you have validated the previous one.
- There are grants to help you finance your training.
Which students can apply for a Bachelor’s degree?
The Bachelor’s degree is reserved for a certain profile of students:
- to access it, you must have at least a bachelor’s degree;
- Depending on the school of your choice for a Bachelor’s degree, it may be possible for you to enter the program directly in thesecond or final year if you have already completed several years of higher education. In this case, the school usually needs to evaluate your skills by requesting your transcripts for the last 2 years;
- if you skip one or two levels to get into the school, you normally need to have studied in a related field. These may include law, economics, management, finance or other business-related fields;
- If you are considering an international Bachelor’s degree, you must also be proficient in foreign languages, including English.
What are the admission criteria for the ESCE Bachelor program?
Each school offering a Bachelor’s degree imposes its own admission criteria in order to select the student profiles that suit it. ESCE, as a business school specialized in international careers, has its ownadmission procedure.
Find all the information you need to do a Bachelor’s degree on its website. For more information, you can also go to the FAQ section.
To be accepted into the Bachelor program at ESCE, you must validate the lower level. If you plan to enter the first year, your baccalaureate is sufficient. If you wish to enter thesecond year, however, you must first validate your first year and total 60 ECTS credits during it.
It is also possible to go directly to the last year of the Bachelor’s program, on the sole condition that you have previously validated your Bac + 2. To do so, you must have at least 120 ECTS credits at the end of your2nd year of higher education. In addition to these criteria, you must also submit a complete application and pay the necessary tuition fees.
What scholarships and other forms of financial aid are available for ESCE Bachelor’s students?
To facilitate your access to the Bachelor’s program, ESCE offers scholarships and financial aid to partially or totally cover your training costs:
- scholarships: these are generally merit-based scholarships that allow you to have a reduction in fees based on your performance;
- Assistance: ESCE students normally receive assistance with their rent until the end of their studies;
- Apprenticeship: this is a program that combines studies and work in a company. In addition to receiving a salary, your studies are financed by your company in the 3rd year of the Bachelor program;
- support for students with disabilities.
What to do after your Bachelor’s degree?
The majority of business schools specializing in international careers offer training from post-baccalaureate to master’s level. This is the case of ESCE. Following this pattern, the logical next step after your Bachelor’s degree is to do a Master’s degree, whether it is an MSc or an MBA.
In order to facilitate your admission, it is ideal to continue your studies in the same school where you completed your Bachelor’s degree.
What are the different types of Bachelor’s degrees at ESCE?
Even though the Bachelor’s degree is more generalized than the Master’s degree, it allows you to choose a specialization in your last year. You learn all the basics during the first 2 years. Then, you have the opportunity to learn to master a field that you enjoy, especially during your senior year. It’s just a matter of making the right program choice.
At ESCE, you can choose one of the following 5 specializations:
- International Business;
- Corporate Finance;
- International Luxury Management;
- Management of Organizations;
- Marketing and Business Development that you can do as an apprenticeship.