Contact us to learn more about our programs
Would you like to join us?
What is a master’s degree in international business?
A master’s degree in international business is a two-year state-recognized diploma at BAC+5 level (RNCP level 7). It is a combination of theoretical and practical higher education offered by business schools and universities.
What is the purpose of a master’s degree in international business?
The Master’s degree allows access to jobs in international trade or to continue its teaching in Doctorate BAC+8.
What is international trade?
International trade can be considered as all exchanges, production and marketing of goods and services between European and international countries. It is a broad term that can cover all professions related to marketing, sales, finance, trade, purchasing and insurance within companies that would have commercial exchanges with the international.
What do you do in a Master’s degree in International Business?
A master’s degree in international trade offers :
- To assimilate theoretical knowledge related to international trade through the teachings of expert professors;
- Gain experience through practical application during internships or work-study programs in companies.
Master of International Business at ESCE: what is the program and what subjects are taught?
ESCE’s main mission since 1968 has been to train students in development and international business. This business school offers a Master’s degree program.
The International Business Master’s program at ESCE
The program is structured over two years:
- Master 1, teaching at ESCE Paris and in international universities or a double degree in international universities or an apprenticeship in a company;
- Master 2, teaching at ESCE Paris and an internship in a company or an apprenticeship in a company;
- Master 1 or 2, continuation of the Master in one of the partner schools of the network such as HEIP, ECE or Sup de Pub.
The subjects offered by the Master in International Trade
The Master’s program allows students to explore the following subjects
- Management and organization of companies with an international focus such as finance, international business, management, entrepreneurship, marketing, or business development;
- And foreign languages, including English, Spanish, German, Arabic and Chinese.
What are the eligibility criteria for the ESCE Master in International Business?
The criteria for admission to ESCE’s International Business Master’s program are the successful completion of written and oral exams, as well as the validation of a BAC+3 (180 ECTS).
The eligibility process
There are three steps to eligibility:
- Online registration on the Ambitions+ website;
- Written and oral tests where the student takes an aptitude test, an English test and a motivation interview;
- Integration through registration and validation of the BAC +3.
How much does the Master’s degree in International Business cost?
Tuition fees are €7,950 for the first year of ESCE’s Grande École program.
What is the calendar for the year of the Master in International Business at ESCE?
The school year starts in September.
Within the program, there are two curricula:
- The classic program which offers the student the possibility of spending the first semester at ESCE Paris, then the second semester on an international academic exchange or on an internship in a company;
- The apprenticeship program, which allows students to alternate between the school and the company throughout the two years. Within this framework, the student alternates between one week at school and three weeks in a company.
What to do after a Master’s degree in International Business?
ESCE’s Grande École program allows students to enter careers in international business or to continue their education at the Doctorate level (BAC+8).
International companies such as Ubisoft, Orange, Canal +, Bosch and Balmain have recruited ESCE alumni.
What are the professional opportunities of a master’s degree in international business?
The jobs available with a Master’s degree in international business are varied, such as Marketing Manager, Financial Manager, Communication Manager or Import-Export Manager.
ESCE’s employability guarantee commitments
ESCE is committed to employability by proposing a Skills Passport that summarizes the skills of each student:
- Professional training in the fields of management, finance, marketing, international business and entrepreneurship;
- Internships andapprenticeship opportunities;
- A career center that puts students in touch with the 1,200 partner companies in order to offer internships, apprenticeships or job offers.
Is it possible to do part of a Master’s degree in International Business abroad?
Yes, it is a mandatory step through courses on foreign campuses or through internships in companies.
Is the ESCE Master in International Business located in Paris?
Yes, the campus located in the 15th district of Paris, welcomes students during the first part of the school year. Then, the students are on an international academic exchange, or on an internship in a company.
- International Business School: guide, career, subjects
- Complete Guide to International Business Studies
- Bachelor’s degree in international trade: opportunities, prices, program
- Everything you need to know about the bachelor of international business: guide, fees, program
- Everything you need to know about the master’s degree in international business: program, price, job opportunities
- What is a Goal in International Trade (TC)?
- What are the jobs in international trade?
- What are the opportunities in international trade?
- What are the salaries in international trade?
- Find an internship in international trade: ads, tips
- Find a work-study program in international trade: ads, advice
- A practical guide to international trade law
- Definition of international trade: issues, flows, trends