Contact us to learn more about our programs
Would you like to join us?
Marketing is a constantly evolving field. With the emergence of new technologies, recruiters are looking for specialized profiles. Opting for a Master’s degree in marketing is therefore a sure way to evolve in an attractive field with many opportunities. ESCE or École Supérieure de Commerce Extérieur is one of the major schools offering a master’s degree in marketing. How do I enroll in a Master’s degree in marketing at ESCE? We are here to answer your question.
how to apply for a Master’s degree in marketing?
In order to enroll in a Master’s degree in marketing at ESCE, you must meet certain requirements depending on the program.
For more information on the steps to follow, you can contact us on the site.
You must choose a program of study that interests you. Don’t forget that in a Master’s degree, you need a specialization. If your goal is to build your professional or academic career, then choose an interdisciplinary master’s degree. On the other hand, if your goal is to improve your skills and work experience, choose an academic track.
What are the selection criteria for enrolling in a Master’s degree in marketing at ESCE?
To enroll in a Master’s degree in marketing at ESCE, candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Students interested in this Master’s degree must also demonstrate marketing and statistical skills and have excellent English language skills. Finally, candidates must be highly motivated and have a strong interest in the world of marketing.
In this sense, to enroll in a Master in Marketing at ESCE, you must have validated:
- 180 ECTS for admission to the MSC in 2 years; or for enrolment in the 4th year of the Grande Ecole program.
- 240 ECTS for admission to the MSC in 1 year.
To enter the MSc, you will also need to interview with a member of the academic staff.
For the Grande Ecole program, applicants with a French diploma at the bac +2 or bac +3 level must take the ambitions + competitive exam. However, candidates with foreign degrees can apply directly.
What documents are required to enroll in a Master’s degree in marketing at ESCE ?
To apply for an MSc in Marketing at ESCE, you must provide a number of documents. The main documents required are:
- copy of your identity card ;
- Resume and Cover Letter;
- transcripts from the last two years;
- copy of diplomas obtained ;
- English language certificate (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS score);
- payment of 80 € corresponding to the file fees.
For the Grande Ecole program, you must take the Ambitions+ exam.
How do I apply for a Master’s degree in Marketing at ESCE?
To apply for an MSc in Marketing at ESCE, you must fill out the online application form available on the school’s website. You will also need to provide the necessary documents listed above. Once you have completed the form and submitted the documents, your application will be reviewed and you will receive a response shortly. Please be sure to read the instructions and conditions before submitting your application.
What are the registration fees for a Master’s degree in marketing at ESCE?
ESCE offers a Master of Science in marketing program. This program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to become marketing professionals.
In our Grande Ecole program, we offer 3 specializations in marketing in the Master’s program:
- Communication and Marketing of Luxury and Prestige Products, which focuses on the culture and history of luxury, and the communication and marketing strategies and techniques that help develop luxury and prestige brands.
- Consumer Marketing, which focuses on identifying the key drivers of consumer behavior and developing strategies to reach them
- International Digital Marketing, where students learn how companies use new technologies to develop products that meet the needs of consumers in all industries.
Students who choose our marketing programs can find employment in marketing management, product management, advertising and public relations. Graduates will also have the opportunity to expand their knowledge through advanced courses and research.
Regarding the registration fees, the rate differs depending on the program chosen:
- Grande Ecole program: 11,400 euros per year;
- Msc, 2 years duration : 11 700 euros per year ;
- Msc Fast track, 1 year duration: 12 450 euros.